TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read this web page carefully. It contains the Terms and Conditions governing your access to and use of the VocabularyZone.com web site. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or you do not meet or comply with their provisions, you may not use this site. These Terms and Conditions are effective at the time you complete registration on the VocabularyZone.com web site.
- These Terms and Conditions (as they may be amended from time to time by VocabularyZone.com) form a binding agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and Vocabulary Zone LLC. Your access to or use of the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You are agreeing to use the Site at your own risk.
Acceptable Use of the Site.General Use Rules
- This site is intended for individuals seeking to improve their vocabulary. You may use this Site only for lawful purposes in accordance with these Terms and Conditions . Vocabulary Zone LLC / VocabularyZone.com is the sole interpreter of the Site’s intended and acceptable use
License to Use by Users who are intending to improve their vocabulary
- Vocabulary Zone LLC producers of VocabularyZone.com hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your personal use in seeking to improve your vocabulary. This authorizes you to view and download a material on the site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. VocabularyZone.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
- With respect to your use of the site, VocabularyZone.com is not to be considered to be a career or life coach and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any person.The VocabularyZone.com web site only acts as a vehicle for Vocabulary Improvement Seekers for the purpose of researching and evaluating vocabulary. In no event will Vocabulary Zone LLC be liable to you, any other user or any third party for any damages, including special, incidental or consequential damages, or penalties arising out of or in connection with the use of ExecutiveVocabulary or the VocabularyZone.comweb site.
Patent, Trademark & Copyright Protection
- The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Vocabulary Zone Inc and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
- You will, at Your sole cost and expense, indemnify and hold ExecutiveVocabulary, and its affiliates and its assigns and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, judgments, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or related to Your use of site. You shall be obligated to pay for the defense of any third party claim resulting from the foregoing and you will also pay the cost of separate counsel for Vocabulary Zone LLC Inc in the event there is, in Vocabulary Zone LLC Inc reasonable judgment, there is a conflict of interest between You and Vocabulary Zone LLC Inc. You are not authorized to settle any such action without the prior written consent of Vocabulary Zone LLC Inc.
- Vocabulary Zone LLC Inc producers of VocabularyZone.com reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions or provide additional usage requirements or limitations in its sole discretion at any time by posting a revised version hereof on the site or by otherwise making such revised terms available for review by You. Any such modifications will supersede all prior versions after the revised version has been posted on this site or otherwise made available as described above. Your continued use of the site, including but not limited to the blog and video coaching program after posting or availability constitutes Your agreement to the revision.
- You represent and warrant that the person accepting this Agreement has full right and authority to enter into this Agreement on Your behalf.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. The exclusive jurisdiction for any action relating to this Agreement shall be a federal or state court in Arizona, and the parties consent to such jurisdiction.
- Vocabulary Zone LLC shall not be liable or responsible for any delay or failure in performance if such delay or failure is due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
- You may not assign this Agreement or any of Your rights hereunder. Any such attempted assignment shall be ineffective against VocabularyZone.com and Vocabulary Zone LLC Inc.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them with respect thereto.